Does the season affect how you work or what is your business function?
Many businesses are influenced by seasonal in terms of the products they provide for sale. There are ways to flatten the season for your business in business for businesses for sale, and business model service providers.
If your business is a product for businesses for sale, you can consider one or all of these three options to flatten your sales throughout the year:
1. If your product or specific product line is for a certain season, who is the customer who buys your product? With this knowledge, what products will be highlighted on this same customer profile in purchases from you in another season?
You must have your customer’s email address and maybe the mailing address. If you are unsure about their interest, you can make it easy to respond to the survey, to find out.
2. During the season when your typical product is not in demand, you can make several unique marketing campaigns with incentives to make ‘off season’ purchases. Bundling your product with other products or packages during the off season will add more interest in your marketing efforts.
3. Host workshops or events around your product line during the off season to help your customers learn more or add value to those who will be in line with what you have for sale.
If you are in a service-based business affected by seasonal, for example a CPA company crossed the mind where tax preparation at certain times this year is the crisis time and another time this year is much slower, you might consider one or all of three This option is to improve your business throughout the year:
1. Spend time and effort to have all your client’s email addresses and mailing addresses. With their permission to send a added value newsletter at least once a month to your client. Create offers on your bulletin where your client might be able to obtain information from you regularly in your field of expertise.
2. Event structure or workshop with other service providers that will have an interest in hearing. This must always be scheduled for a slower time this year for your service-based business.
3. Create a holiday season, which you market creatively, which will start work with your clients, which will reduce the time limited by work during a more busy time this year.
These options are listed to you not as all, know all, answer. This is to make you think how does this work for your business? You might find another option or add to these suggestions as best according to your specific situation.